Final Anolog


For my final piece I chose to do another linticullar structure as i enjoyed it most. I wanted to use the same theme as before of having contrasting images. I used a photo of the sea I took along with a picture of a flower to represent land.
I chose to show these pictures together as it shows two seprate parts of the world, and how they don't collide together.

This was extremely challenging as I had to make sure all the measurements we all exactly the same. After I printed the 2 photos on a3 glossy printing paper, and used the rotary cutter to slice them. I had to stick two pieces of a3 card together that I folded into the fan shape to be able to fit each piece on. 











































ISO 100, Aperture 1/100 Shutter Speed f/3.6











ISO 100, Aperture 1/600, Shutter speed f/ 5.6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Digital

multiplicity

Final 3D digital