3D Analog practice

I tried two different types of analog as I wasn't sure which one I wanted to do.

I started with scalping parts,  using a scalpeland mat out of a high key photo I took in the studio. This reveled a photo behind it that i found on the internet. In one you can see the sun behind and in the ther you cant. This was to represent her emotions. By not showing the sun and the position of the cuts it changed the mood of the photos drastically.

For my second one I chose to do a linticullar structure. I did a practice one and both pictures were images I found on the internet. I wanted to present a contrast so on one side shows a sunset, and the other showed a storm, again this could represent emotions.

For my practice I used Photoshop to measure the photo slices, but I took parts of the photo out and replaced them with another, which is why I believe it was unsuccessful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Digital

multiplicity

Evaluating Someone Else's Work