multiplicity




Multiplicity

The aim of this exercise was to have one picture with the same person occurring in the same picture. Before we started we were told to be careful as if the lighting dramatically it would show up along with making sure the background didn't change so I had to be careful with cars in the background.  I started out by taking four digital pictures of my classmate posing in different positions each time. Once I did that I used photoshop to edit them making them all the same for example the exposure as some were darker than others. On photoshop i also stacked the pictures and created a mask layer for each one, this allowed me to use the erase tool and remove one of the Alex's and by pressing 'command I' it  removed everything on that layer besides what i rubbed out, that left two Alex's i then continued doing this for each one until all the photos of him were on one picture.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Digital

Evaluating Someone Else's Work