Final 3D digital

This is my final 3D digital, I believe it was successfull as was able to get the effect of the sea running vertical with out any part of the sky repeating. 
To add to it I could add the same effect upwards along the left side to make it similar to the original photo.

To do this I followed a step by step tutorial on YouTube and found it extremely help full. 

Before moving any pictures I first edited them in order to get a blue sky by changing the vibrance of the colours, and a sharp moon where you can see all the details. 









ISO 100, Aperture 1/600, Shutter speed f/ 5.6














ISO 400, Aperture 1/ 280, Shutter speed f/ 280














To start I removed the rocks, and deleted part of the sea where the direction changes. 






I added a part of the sky in the background to make it look as if its always been there.





After I copied part of the sea and cut it diagonally to create the waterfall effect.





Finally i added half the moon to show it setting. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Digital

multiplicity

Evaluating Someone Else's Work