Blur tools

Motion Blur

For this exercise the aim was to make a sharp moving image look as if it was moving so fast the picture came out blurry. To do this we started out by making a copy of the original image on photoshop and on that layer making a mask so I could edit on that picture without actually effecting the original image. I then selected the motion blur tool and adjusted the settings to choose how blurry I wanted it to be, once I did this I used the rubber tool to erase the part of the layer where i wanted the blur to come through.     



















Lens Blur

For this exercise the aim was to blur out the whole picture leaving one strip sharp. To do this it was the same concept as motion blur where i made another copy and edited on it only this time i use a tool called quick mask, when selected it allowed me to see the changes in a red line and when deselected it blurred out everything but the red strip.
I then edited the picture by changing the exposure and saturation. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D Digital

multiplicity

Evaluating Someone Else's Work